Dec 18, 2009

Google Wave Part 2

Although I didn't name the previous article about Google Wave as part 1, which means I will keep on trying this new stuff. Today I watched a Google wave introduction accidentally, but I would I feel very lucky that I have watched this video.

The link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ.

It introduced the wave functions link auto correction, typing chasing, replaying wave, embedded wave in Blog, document collaboration etc. I should say, it WOW, amazingly fancy. It's very attractive. It's cutting edge. It is worthy all your beautiful words. Applaud on this great product!

I will work hard to join the honored Google team and make my own cool products to the world!

PS: My good friends, if you have watched the video and it touched you. Please come to me for an invitation.
the google wave is a little slow. Hehe. Nothing is perfect.

No comments: