Mar 1, 2012

Visual Studio DataSet Visualizer No Data, Please use Righthand Data Visualizer

I don't know why, but sometimes, when I was debugging Visual Studio codes, I cannot click the "Magnify" icon to view DataTable contents, this is so frustrating... Very inconvenient.


I have read some posts but none of them seemed useful, but luckily, I found there is another tool developed by Miha Markic, a Microsoft MVP, which can visualize the datatable.

This is called Righthand Data Visualizer:You can download it from here:

The installation path is:
Visual Studio installation path:
\Common7\Packages\Debugger\Visualizers
For example, in Visual Studio 2010, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\Packages\Debugger\Visualizers

Don't need to restart Visual Studio, but if you are in debugging, you need to quit and debug again.

Let's see its screen:


No comments: