Jun 6, 2012

Remove Multiple/Duplicate Calendar Entries on Android

I am using ZTE Android 2.3 and one problem with my Calendar is that it has duplicate calendar entries, some items are even repeated 4 to 5 times, and this makes my Calendar hard to use. I found a way to solve this:

Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Calendar storage > Clear data... Then please try syncing again.

This works perfect for me!

[Update on 2014-03-05] For latest Android versions, for example 4.4, the path is a little different.
Settings > Apps > All > Calendar > Clear data..
But sorry I didn't have the problem in Android 4.4, I didn't test it. If you met the problem, you can try the path above.


If you find this article useful, please click the advertisement on this page to help. Thank you very much!

No comments: