Dec 11, 2013

SkyDrive How to Share to Everyone

I have been using Microsoft MSN space to manage my photos, and it's called SkyDrive now. SkyDrive now provides more functions and the UI are improved a lot. However, in MSN space it was very easy to share the picture or album you created to others, with SkyDrive it's not easy to find it out. Luckily, I figured out how to make it work:

1. in SkyDrive click "Files"
This will list all your files and folders

2. Check the folder you want to share (it's on the top right corner) and on the right there will display a link button called "Share" on the right
3. It will pop up a modal dialog, and click Get a link and choose "Public" in the option drop down list, 

4. Then click "Crate link", You can see it's now shared with Everyone. All Set!
I am now able to share my pictures and even send the URL to people I know. 

If you think this article is useful, please click the ads on this page to help. Thank you very much.




No comments: