Jun 27, 2014

Finally, My Microsoft OneNote Online!

OneNote, without doubt is the best notebook in industry, and I have been using it since 2009. But there comes a problem that how I can sync my notes among different devices.

Microsoft gives out the solution to use OneDrive, how ever I just could not make it work.

In my OneNote, there is no place that I can switch account or use online folder etc.

When I tried to open a note file stored in OneDrive with my desktop OneNote.exe (by default it will be opened by online OneNote), I got an error like this:

The solution is to edit Registry settings.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\signin:signinoptions

Change this value from 3 to 1


Please review the link for details:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-office_install/office-2013-office-account-signin-feature-disabled/d086ea41-431a-4798-b46a-2ebcd25b7cb7

The prerequisite step is to upload your OneNote notes files to OneDrive, and then login using our OneDrive account and it automatically pops up and you can choose a note you want.

Good to go!

If you find this blog is useful, please kindly click the ads on this page to help. Thank you very much.

No comments: