Jul 31, 2015

Good tool Java Decompiler - View source codes from jar or .class file

One problem of using SVN is that you might meet conflicts and end up losing your own codes. I met the problem once: I did an update, and there are conflicts. I tried to revert the update but found out that the revert is reverting my local change but keep the update! Now I lost my local development work...

Luckily I have a compiled jar file which I build last time, but they are all .class files. How to view the original files?

Java Decompiler comes to the resue!
http://jd.benow.ca/


Use this tool to open a jar file or .class file, you will see all the contents:
It's structured and clear! Thanks to the author!


If you think this article is useful, please click the ads on this page to help. Thank you very much.

No comments: